Wednesday, September 26, 2007

12Holland! My Dream Land!

It was late at night and never realize I had slept
In my dreams, I was in a plane and about to take a set
My passport was with me and I just can't believe it
I'm going to 12Holland, taking a very very long trip.

It was a long hour seated yet I just can't relax myself
I'm so excited that i'm going to other side of earth
Yes, it was a dream come true in my sleep
Yet, having a chance like these is really hard to take.

12Holland, according to my research have lots of exciting places
Many delicious foods, people who are nice and with beautiful faces
Knowing this all by yourself, you won't really ignore the chances
Of being in a place, having an adventure even in your dreams.

Eating with new dutch friends in a fantastic restaurant is the best
Staying in a beautifully designed and decorated hotel among the rest
And taking a ride on technologically advanced yet exotic cars at least
With shows and entertainments must be a very long list of memories

Waking up in the morning is enough coz I've been to 12holland
I had such an exciting and long adventure in a far and another land
Tomorrow night, I have new places and new list of plans
Making every night in my dreams a visit to all over Netherlands.

More adventure if you visit:

http://12beijingfirst.blogspot.com/

http://12websites.blogspot.com/

You may also plan to visit:

http://www.12china.com
http://www.12zhoungguo.com
http://www.12beijing.com
http://www.12hongkong.com
http://www.12shanghai.com
http://www.12shenyang.com
http://www.12tianjin.com
http://www/12qinhuangdao.com

No comments: